DESCRIPTION: Clarifying Toner Pads use purifying active ingredients to relieve breakouts while improving the clarity and quality of the skin.
- Reduces congestion
- Lessens oil production
- Provides antibacterial-like properties
- Soothes cystic breakouts
- Enhances cellular turnover
SKIN TYPE: Oily and acneic skin
BENEFITS: This clarifying toner assists the cleanser in cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin; salicylic then dries the uplifted oil. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply to the face after cleansing.
TIPS FOR USE:
- For acneic skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads after cleansing 2 – 3 times per week, and adjust the frequency up or down based on the number of breakouts.
- For oily skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads daily to dissolve the excess oil. If a client’s skin feels dry and flaky, reduce usage to 2 – 3 times per week to keep receiving the benefits without too much drying effect.
- Do not remove the product; allow it to remain on the skin.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid (2%) penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Tee Tree Oil provides antiseptic-like properties to reduce the spread of infectious material that encourages acne. It naturally reduces oil production without stripping the skin of protective barriers that prevent future breakouts.